You will be a core member of the Von Ardenne North America Service Team to provide world-class service to customers for our sophisticated vacuum coating equipment. The role is based and located in Perrysburg, Ohio.
Taking responsibility together
- Create, process, and evaluate notifications via SuperOffice ticket system
- Generate commercial documents including quotes, order confirmations, invoices, etc.
- Maintain data in the SAP system
- Review and process expense reports, timecards, and required paperwork for Field Service Engineers and Project Managers
- Key User of SAP4HANA Service Module
- Provide backup support for Spare Parts Coordinator
- Perform general office administration tasks as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- 3-5 years of work experience in providing superior customer service, preferably in a high-volume manufacturing operation, and demonstrated ability to focus and solve problems.
- Associate degree or equivalent work experience in related discipline
- Proficient skills in MS Excel
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Organized with the ability to define your priorities
- Trustworthy and self-confident team player
- Preferred Bachelor’s degree in a business, science or engineering related discipline
- Very good command of spoken and written English, speaking German is a plus
- The ideal candidate would possess knowledge of thin-film semiconductor PVD coating, high-volume manufacturing, and development activities for automated deposition equipment, service, and operations.
- SAP experience desired